Thursday, October 15, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(Registration/Continental Breakfast 8:15-9:00a.m.)
Gateway Hotel and Conference Center
2100 Green Hills Drive * Ames, Iowa 50014
What to Expect
Practical and technical information on the development, application, environment and life span of RePlay® and GAP Mastic.
- The 88% Bio-Based Agricultural Oil Seal and Preservation Agent developed and manufactured by BioSpan Technologies Inc. RePlay® is a patented formula that is proven to reverse the oxidation process and maintain the skid resistance of your paved surface. It is unlike any other seal or preservation agent on the market.
GAP Brand Mastic Materials
- Revolutionary rubberized hot pour patching material designed to repair wide cracks, pot holes, rutting and depressed, broken-up areas in asphalt and concrete pavement surfaces. These materials create a load bearing, weather resistant, durable bond resulting in a long term pavement maintenance solution.
Dr. Sheldon Chesky
- President, CEO of BioSpan Technologies Inc. Dr. Chesky is the inventor of RePlay® and numerous other bio-based products. He has over 90 patents in the fields of paving corrosion protection and medical care. He holds advanced degrees in Chemistry, Microbiology and an MBA.
- Civil Engineer with BioSpan Technologies Incorporated.
- President and CEO of Maxwell Products Incorporated. Ken grew up working in the family pavement maintenance and product production business. He has a wealth of experience from the production floor, lab, sales to purchasing Maxwell Products Inc. He holds an MBA from Brigham Young University.
- National Sales Manager for Maxwell Products Incorporated. Tom has filled numerous technical sales and management roles in major multi-national chemical companies over a 30+ year career. Tom holds a BA degree from Brigham Young University.
Hotel Accommodations: Rooms available for Wednesday Night Only, October 14, 2015. Rooms are being held under “Bargen Incorporated –Pavement Preservation Event”. Each attendee is responsible for making their own reservations. Please contact the Hotel directly at 515-292-8600 for rooms.
Continuing Education Credits: Available for $10.00 through Minnesota West Community and Technical College. This fee must be paid the day of the event with cash or check (no credit cards accepted). Call for more information.
Click on the RSVP button below or
Call 1-800-434-2924 to
Reserve your spot today!